Buying Intent Signals (BIS), previously known as Competitive Intelligence, allows you to identify prospects engaging with your competitors. BIS presents a unique opportunity to reach out in a timely manner to relevant leads currently in the market for your products/services, greatly increasing the chances of an higher conversion rates and improved business growth. Additionally BIS can help you proactively mitigate churn, by tracking if current customers are scoping out your competitors and giving you the opportunity to tackle their needs before they churn.
- Ditch vague keyword signals: Other intent tools rely on basic keyword signals and company lists. Experience true, actionable intent with Amplemarket.
- Benefit from precise contact-level data: Amplemarket's buying intent signals feature identifies the exact individuals evaluating your competitors so you can contact them directly.
- Reach out with confidence: Focus on the individuals who are actively looking to purchase a solution like yours and reach out to them with a killer pitch.
- Proactively mitigate churn: Check if current customers are scoping out your competitors and tackle their needs before they churn.
- Be relevant at the right time: Receive weekly email summaries of your highest intent leads and get a head start on your outreach.
How does it work?
By supplying the Amplemarket team with a list of your competitors and your ideal customer profile (ICP), our team will be able to set up tracking for leads aligned with your ICP who are digitally connecting with your competitors.
Let's say for instance, our ICP is comprised of employees in decision making roles, that work for companies sized between 50-200 employees, in the travel industry, in the USA. We would only surface to you leads aligned that fit that criteria who are actively communicating with your competitors.
This information will be available for you in the Amplemarket Searcher, under Intelligence filters.
Enable Buying Intent Signals
|This is a premium add-on product. If you would like to enable this to your Amplemarket plan, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
If you are interested in subscribing to this product, contact our support team. Keep in mind we will ask you which competitors you wish to trach and your ICP to provide you with a quote.
Start using Buying Intent Signals
Once Buying Intent Signals is enabled you should follow the mentioned steps to start using it:
- Login in to your Amplemarket Account
- Access the Searcher (by clicking the Magnifier Glass on the left side bar)
- Under Intelligence, you will find the Buying Intent Signals filter, you should click on it, and choose from the available options:
- Filter Contacts by selecting one or more of your competitors
- Enable option to show only the exact person engaging with your competitor (this should give visibility over the exact person aligned with your ICP currently digitally engaging with your competitors). Leaving this option unchecked will show all the leads that work for the companies with at least 1 person engaging with your competitors.
- Choose a Detection Date Range, here you can use one of the default time ranges (last 7 days, last month, last 3 months and last 6 months), or you can customized your desired range.
- When you are ready click Save Search
- Name your Saved Search (we recommend including a convention to allow you to easily search for these lists.
- (Optional) Create a Specific Tag (ie. Buying_Intent_Signals)
- (Optional) Enable the option of sharing the saved search with your organization
- (Optional) Manage your Subscription options: Enable 'Alert via Email' to ensure you receive regular email updates when new leads surface. Set the desired frequency from Weekly to Monthly
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions about our Buying Signals feature.