Once the AI Copywriter is enabled you should follow the mentioned steps to start using it.
Steps to do before using:
- Login in to your Amplemarket Account
- Head over to your AI Copywriter Settings in your Account Settings
- Company value propositions: Provide a description of your company and outline its value propositions. If you connect your LinkedIn profile here, we'll fill your value propositions with your default company description on LinkedIn.
- (Optional) Set the desired Tone of Voice: by default AI generated messages will have a direct, informal and natural tone. If you wish you can personalise it. Sky is really the limits, you make them humorous, analytical, energetic, etc).
- (Optional) Shorten Emails: Enable this option if you wish to limit your AI emails to approximately 100 words.
- Make sure you have Amplemarket Chrome Extension installed
- Make sure you’re logged in to Amplemarket in the same browser session you are logged in on LinkedIn
AI Copywriter Tutorial:
- Open any LinkedIn profile (e.g. www.linkedin.com/in/micaelol);
Generateto view your first AI email suggestion;
- (Optional) Click
Try Anotherto get additional AI email suggestions.
- Use the arrows in the bottom-right corner to navigate between all generated suggestions.
AI Copywriter Video Tutorial:
Here is a detailed video where you can learn more about the AI Copywriter settings:
AI features can have a tremendous impact in augmenting your current workflows, but to do so in the most effective way, we recommend that you fine-tune it according to your own style and needs.
For the most optimal experience with the AI Copywriter we recommend that you take some time to:
- Clearly describe your company/product description/value proposition;
- Add the tone that better fits your desired writing style;
- Think about your desired email length.
|Note: This is a premium add-on product. If you don't have have it as part of your Amplemarket plan, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.|