With HubSpot Add to List and Add to Sequence, you can now easily import contacts from HubSpot directly into your Amplemarket lists or sequences. This eliminates the need for downloading and importing CSV files, saving you time and effort.
1. Accessing the Feature
- Navigate to the top of HubSpot’s user interface where you'll find the new 'Import to Amplemarket' and 'Add to Sequence' buttons.
- Be sure that the HubSpot instance you're accessing is the one that is connected to Amplemarket.
2. Bringing HubSpot Contacts to Amplemarket
Select Contacts: Select the contacts you wish to import to Amplemarket directly on HubSpot's interface.
After that first step, it's time to decide if you want to bring those Contacts to an Amplemarket List or Sequence:
- Add them to a List: Click on "Import to Amplemarket" and select an existing List or create a new one directly from HubSpot's interface.
- Add them to a Sequence: Click on "Add to Sequence" and select an existing Sequence or create a new one.
3. Additional Features
- Email Validation and Enrichment: When creating a new Amplemarket List, you will be able to validate emails and enrich contact-level information, ensuring data quality and usefulness.