Also known as Smart Actions, Workflows are used to automate repetitive tasks in your inbox when managing your replies. Leveraging advanced AI capabilities, Amplemarket automatically categorizes the nature of your prospects' responses by giving it a label. You can then use smart actions to trigger reply sequences based on their intent.
|Example. When a prospect is tagged as "Not the right person", a Smart Action can be enabled to automatically send an email asking who is the right person to talk to.|
Here is a video overview of Smart Replies:
View your Smart Actions
- Sign in to your Amplemarket Account
- Click Workflows in your left sidebar
- Save Time: Smart Actions will remove some of the heavy lifting of reply management allowing you to save time by automating repetitive tasks in your inbox.
- Be Consistent: Use the same course of action consistently by setting workflows for certain types of responses.
- Be Proactive: answer to situations that sometimes end up without a response and that might still lead to interested leads (ex. not the right person, OOO leads, etc ...)
- Be Personal: You automate some of your responde without losing the personal touch, by incorporating dynamic fields into your reply templates.
Examples of use cases:
Managing Out of the Office replies with Smart Actions
When you receive an OOO reply, those leads are removed from the sequence. There is no reason for this lead, to be lost. You can set up a Smart Action to handle OOO replies in a consistent and timely manner. Here's a few examples of what you can do:
- Reschedule the next stage of the sequence for when the prospect returns to the office
- Mark the contact as completed and trigger a reply sequence when the prospect returns to the office.
- Star a new sequence for the alternative point-of-contact referenced in the prospect's automatic response.
- Get Notified by sending a JSON to an endpoint you defined.
How can you do it?
- Head to your Workflows Tab
- Enable the Out of Office Workflow by switching the button on the right side
- Click on (+) to Open the Drop Down Menu to Choose an Action
- Here you can choose a Recipe (ie. Wait for Prospects Return / Email alternative POC) and/or assign an Action (ie. Mark email as read, Send JSON to endpoint, etc)
Managing Not the Right Person replies with Smart Actions
When you receive an Not the Right Person reply, those leads are removed from the sequence. You can automatically try to leverage that response to find out who is the right POC to reachout to, by triggering a reply sequence asking who is the right person to talk to. Alternatively, when the right POC is referenced as an alternative points-of-contact in the original prospect's response, you can automatically start a new sequence to the first person referenced in the email.