A useful notification to set up is to connect all of your sequence replies labeled by Amplemarket as “interested” into a slack channel. This can be a really great way to put these replies to the top of your attention and make sure you respond back as quickly as possible, especially if you are utilizing multiple mailboxes.
The way this is setup is by using an app that slack has available to add into your workspace. This app creates a special email address that you can use to subscribe to important notifications from any service. Emails sent to this address will show up in your channel of choice. This integration is available to workspaces on the Slack Standard Plan and above.
Something also worth noting is that the below steps will walk you through setting up one notification channel into slack from Amplemarket, but you can repeat this to set up as many as you’d like. We will use it below for sequence responses labeled “interested” by Amplemarket.
How to set up:
- Add the “Email” Slack App to your Slack account, which can be found here.
- Choose the Channel you would like to make an email connection to. We use a channel labeled “#priority-email” which we send all interested email sequence responses to! When you have chosen a channel, hit “Add Email Integration” to get to the next page.
- The next page will display the email created for this channel! What this means is any inbound message to that address will display in the slack channel! Save this address as we will need it for a later step.
- It is worth going through the other settings below the email to add some customization to this notification. You can customize the title of this connect (like “Interested Replies”), the name of the user that the post to the channel is from, and even change the logo! This can be helpful to separate out multiple email notifications you make.
- Next, copy the email we mentioned in step 3 and head into your Amplemarket. You will want to navigate to your “Smart Actions” section (which is under the lightning bolt on your left side menu). It can also be found here.
- Enable the “Interested” Smart Action and select the drop down caret on the left to option the actions options. Hit the big plus sign under “Trigger” and select the option to forward this email. Then paste in that slack channel email address we made and hit save and you are done! Make sure again that the toggle to enable this action is on and blue.
- Now, all replies from a prospect that Amplemarket labels as “Interested” will show up in the slack channel you chose!